Today was Parker's first day in his new classroom at daycare. I was a little worried since they no longer nap in cribs, just on a little cot. But he did great!! He even took a 3 hour nap!! When I picked him up today, he was outside playing in the sandbox with a shovel. They will be going outside every day to play, which is new with the move. He was definitely exhausted tonight from all the playing! Here are a couple recent pics.
June 5, 2009
Moving on Up
Posted by Vanessa and John at 9:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Way to go Parker!
That boy sure has a lot of UT outfits...he is destined to go there. He can show Anna around since he will be a sophomore when she is a freshman. Maybe I am getting a little ahead of myself :)
What a cute longhorn!
Post a Comment