August 25, 2009

18 Months Old!!

Parker is 18 months old today!! I can hardly believe it! It is hard to imagine that 3 years ago I did not even know if I wanted to become a parent, and now I cannot imagine my life without this little person. These have been the most challenging but rewarding months of our lives. We have been blessed with such a happy, fun loving child that just brightens our day every morning. It amazes me every day how much he knows and remembers. He is able to do so many things we ask him to do, and is eating with a spoon and fork really well. Unfortunately, he has stopped being as excited about vegetables, but I have found yogurt with them pureed in!!

He continues to walk really well with the walker, but still does not have the confidence to let go. Yesterday, he and I were walking together and I was giving him so little support that I know it is just a matter of weeks. His vocabulary continues to grow, and he is obsessed with trucks and school buses. He continues to love music and even moves his lips and tongue as if he were singing. It is really hilarious!!

2 comments:

Martinez Energy Group said...

We love you Parker!!

Kelli said...

Parker has the biggest smile of any little guy I have ever seen! What a joy and a blessing he is!