This weekend we went up to Dallas on friday to visit Aaron and Regina. Parker did great on the 4 hour drive. He played with his football and Aquadoodle I bought him for the trip. It was great to hang out with our old Austin buddies and catch up. Parker got his first Christmas gift, a big Monster truck!! Saturday morning we went to the Plano Christmas parade.
Then on Saturday afternoon we went over to Kelli and Brad's house for a visit. Parker loved seeing his future girlfriend, Anna. We headed over to the mall for a train ride, which ended up only being an exhibit, so we stayed for a cute puppet show instead. On Sunday morning we bundled the kids up and headed to the park, where Parker made a new friend. It was a busy 3 days, but a great time!! Thanks for the Mr Potato Head Kelli!! Parker LOVES it!!!
Giving Anna a kiss!!
Off to the park
December 13, 2009
Dallas Weekend
Posted by Vanessa and John at 2:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
kelli's baby is a cutie! marshall has those pj's too parker! you both look so snugglie in them!
By the way, love the hat Parker, "National Beer of Texas".....attaboy...just like his Papa.
A
Shoot...you got your posting up before I did. I knew I should have updated my blog before you had your day off :) Cute pics.
Post a Comment