Today at 12:31 pm 2 years ago, my sweet little boy came into this world. We were all concerned because he wouldn't cry, then a year later we were concerned because he wasn't walking. Today, he is just perfect!! Walking, running and talking up a storm, he is such a blessing. I can't believe how fast time has flown by, and how many wonderful memories we already have in just 2 years. I can't wait for all the rest to come.
We had a typical day in the Elledge household. Parker and I went grocery shopping and then met Daddy and Uncle Aaron for lunch. Parker of course did not eat anything, which is typical these days (and so frustrating for me). Then Parker took a nice, long 3 hour nap, had dinner, and ate a cupcake I made for him today.
Here are just a couple of Parker's favorites these days:
Favorite food: Cheerios
Favorite sayings: I got it, my turn, whats this, and of course still mine and NO
Loves fire engines, garbage trucks and buses
Elmo and Big Bird are talked about constantly
Favorite things to do during the day: color, play cars, play with his new kitchen
February 25, 2010
Happy 2nd Birthday Parker!!
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Oh my goodness I didn't realize it was today!!! Happy birthday parker!!! Glad you had a wonderful day!!
Post a Comment