6 years ago today, John and I were married at the St Anthony Hotel in San Antonio. I couldn't have asked for a more beautiful ceremony and reception. It stormed that day, which I have heard brings good luck to a marriage. I believe this is true, because I can not ask for a better life!! Our house is filled with so much joy and love. It is not perfect of course, but I definitely feel I found my other half in John. He has to be a pretty special person to put up with me every day!! We have experienced so many things over these last six years from moves, the fire, Parker's arrival and the loss grandparents, and each of these things has only made us closer and stronger. I cannot wait to see what the next year has in store for us!! Thank you to all of our wonderful friends and family who have supported us through our journey!!
March 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
To this day, yours is one of the most beautiful and elegant weddings I have ever been to. I was honored to be a part of it!
i can't believe it has been 6 years! happy anniversary!
Post a Comment