Today was the day I had been dreading since Parker's last fall about a month ago. He had his 2 front teeth extracted and a frenectomy this morning. He was given some Versed and then hung out with us in the waiting room for about 15 minutes. During that time he began to walk like a drunk, so they decided he was ready to go back. Before I could even wipe away my tears, we got the thumbs up from the doctor. The drive home was miserable!! He was bleeding and screaming, because he couldn't have his paci. Once we were home, he spent about 4 hours sleeping on my chest on the couch. I wasn't allowed to go anywhere. He was so precious and I hate that he had to be in pain to get such a sweet moment. Later this afternoon, he was talking great and riding his tricycle like nothing had ever happened. It is amazing how resilient they really are!!
June 7, 2010
Toothless Boy
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
AAAAWWWE Poor little buddy, that looks painful! Hope he feels better tomorrow.
How hard for both of you to go through! I have to say his toothless grin is too cute! So sweet that there is nothing more comforting than mommy.
Oh poor baby! Hope he heals up quickly!
Post a Comment