Today I decided to start a 3 day no pants potty training method that worked for one of our friends. Of course my child had to be difficult, and would not go without pants. So he wore shorts and underwear instead. I think we went through about 6 pairs of bottoms!! It was a pretty exhausting day with several little accidents and some tears, but overall I think it went well. He pooped twice in the potty and peed several times. I never knew you could leak urine so much!! First thing this morning while eating breakfast he looked down in his chair and said "Uh oh, what is that?" I heard several more oops throughout the day too. We will see what tomorrow brings :)
August 6, 2010
Potty Training has Begun
Posted by Vanessa and John at 6:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
maybe you could try loose pants without undies. that "freedom" might help him realize there is not a diaper-like feeling. i am interested to see how it went!!
Love those undies!! We have the same ones! :) They look so cute and grown up in them!
Can't wait to hear how it goes! Not sure when we're going to attempt the potty training, especially with a newborn around :) Will probably have to use your bootcamp method and hope it works!
Post a Comment