November 15, 2010

Fun Times with Family and Friends

On Friday, Noni, Parker and I went shopping and then had lunch with one of my high school friends, Alicia, and her kiddos. It was great catching up and watching the kiddos play on the playground and chase a caterpillar.




On Saturday evening we headed to Austin for the UT game. Unfortunately, the game was awful, but we still enjoyed the fun atmosphere.



My Dad's new toy

4 comments:

Danielle and Aaron said...

omg, when did he get the car?!?! i bet it sounds good!

Miller Family said...

So did he let you guys take the car out?!

Kelli said...

We were at the game too! I've never seen so many empty seats. Still had though.

Danielle and Aaron said...

Ok,

When's he going to let me show him how to reeeaaallly drive it? I mean, I've done donuts in my bug before, imagine the possibilities with that beauty. Nice.....drooling.....mmmm 69'......mmm.

It's AK in case you didn't know. Greg is my new BFF