Truitt is 2 months old today!! We had a pretty rough start, but things seem to be getting better each day. He is such a sweet boy and loves to smile these days. Two of the last three nights he has slept from 9:30 - 6:30 (9 hours)!!! We will see if he keeps it up. During the day he usually naps for 1.5 hours in his swing in the morning and another nap in the afternoon (usually on me). He is enjoying tummy time so much more than his brother did and can lift his head really well. Last weekend after I turned him onto his tummy, he actually rolled over right back onto his back. I think it was a fluke and likely just related to how I positioned him, but we were excited none the less!!! He continues to have problems with reflux and will be switching to Prevacid to hopefully get that better controlled.
2 month stats:
Height: 22.5 inches
Weight: 11 pounds 12 ounces
May 3, 2011
2 months old
Posted by Vanessa and John at 1:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment