July 17, 2011

First Circus

This post is just for my memory since I don't have any pictures. Since I am such a rule follower, I read the ticket beforehand and it said no cameras allowed, but people had them everywhere!! John and I took Parker to his first Ringling Bros circus. We were not sure how he would react, and had told ourselves that we might just have to get up and leave. However, he LOVED it!!! He did not want to be late to our seats (concerend that they would start without us) and then was in awe the entire time, not even wanting to leave his seat during intermission. We thought we had made it through the entire evening without buying him any really expensive toys, but as we were leaving he asked to have a motorcycle (since the ones in the cage were his favorite part).

0 comments: