This past month has been so much fun!! Truitt is becoming so interactive and continues to smile at everyone. It doesn't take much to make him giggle and squeal. Strangers comment about what a sweet, happy baby he is, and we have to agree. What a difference a couple of months make!! Lately he has been reaching for everything, from my cup and plate to his toys. And of course they go straight to his mouth. I think I even see a little tooth starting to poke through on the bottom. This past week he has been really trying to sit on his own, but of course at this point he usually ends up on his face in a few seconds. He is still eating and sleeping well, and prefers to sleep on his tummy. I don't like this very much since he is still swaddled, so we are going to try and wean him from that very soon. Here are a few pics from the last month:
August 3, 2011
5 Months
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:22 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
I think he looks just like John in the bottom picture!
Wow time is flying!!
Definitely looking like his daddy! Love his big eyes and big smile in every picture!
Post a Comment