September 4, 2011

Key Family Birthdays

Sunday we headed to Austin for Marshall's birthday party and to surprise Danielle for her 30th birthday. Since Truitt was sick, I sent the boys up early and I came up later in the day. I first stop by Kristin's to meet baby Makenna, who is precious just like her brother and sister!! Then headed to the Keys for food, presents and playtime for Marshall, Daniel and Parker. As they are getting older, I am so thankful to have close friends with boys the same age. They have so much fun together!!


Parker would not let anyone else play the guitar. Guess what Santa is going to bring him this year!!

Parker received his superhero cape from Kelli Bruce for his 2nd birthday and we gave them to Marshall and Daniel for their birthdays this year. They had a blast running up and down the street for about an hour getting the bad guys and rescuing people.


Showing off their muscles :)


Cute Critters!!

2 comments:

Danielle and Aaron said...

Oh I love the one of the boys in their towels... I need to get that one from you. Thanks again for coming! It was such a special weekend!

Kelli said...

Those are the cutest superheros I have ever seen! Truitt will need a cape soon too. :)