November 3, 2011

8 Months - What a big month for T!!


This is such a fun age!! And it has been a big month for Truitt. He started crawling about 3 weeks ago and is now ALL over the place. I cannot leave the room for a second unless I know there is absolutely nothing he can get into. His teachers say he is busy, busy, busy!! He also started to pull up and stand in his bed, but is always back down by the time I run in with my camera.

This last week has been a little challenging since he is getting his two bottom teeth finally. It has meant worse sleep than normal and terrible diaper rash from the constant diarrhea :( But all in all he is such a happy baby who is always giving kisses and laughing at his brother.

Weight: 16 pounds 2 ounces

He is still not a great eater, but with the addition of more formula at daycare, he did put on more weight this month than he did last month!! YAY!! His favorite foods right now are apple/blueberry and banana/raspberry. I did introduce chicken too, but I refuse to give him the pureed stuff by itself so it was mixed with sweet potatoes and he gobbled it up.


1 comments:

Meredith said...

Cute big boy! Can't believe all these babies are cruising around already. They'll be 1 before we know it!