We are so blessed to have such a fun loving, sweet little boy. Over this last month he has definitely developed quite a personality. Everywhere we go people comment about his smile and how happy he is. He is mister independent!! I will turn my head for one second and he is off on a new adventure. I can usually find him playing in the playroom. He loves the play kitchen and throwing everything on the floor!!
He is sleeping a lot better and MUST have his lovey, Bear!! He has become very attached over the last couple of weeks. He has also been eating a lot more lately. He loves most things that he can feed himself. I am still having a hard time with veggies, but if they are in a casserole he gobbles them up. At daycare, they have started giving him the same breakfast and lunch that Parker gets!! He is still our little guy though. Only weighing 16 # 3 ounces at his monthly weight check!!
He talks all the time (a little less when he brother is around :) ). Recently he has started saying, "Uh, Oh". He has also been hearing "No, No" a lot, and he immediately stops what he is doing and turns to see if I am serious before he does it again. Little stinker!!
We love you Truitt!!
January 5, 2012
10 Months Old
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment