This week there was a medical conference in town, so the Keys came down to visit. It was so much fun having our first guests in the new house. The boys had a lot of fun playing trucks and watching movies, while D and I went shopping. I had to pick her creative mind to help decorate my walls. We had a great time and miss you guys!!
The big boys had a blast racing trucks up and down the open spaces and relaxing with Uncle John.
Braden, Truitt and Harper all loved their cupcakes and making a huge mess!!!
March 12, 2012
The Babies Turn One
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
those are great pics! such cuties! it was so much fun hanging out with yall!
So much fun! Can we please have a big reunion when I'm back in TX this year?? Miss you guys!
Post a Comment