I am enjoying this time in Truitt's life so much. Part of me feels like I know this is the last time I will have a sweet, little, cuddly baby so I am trying to suck it all up!! Now don't get me wrong, he is definitely a stinker at times. We have had big problems with biting at school and he is going to be our rough climber who is into everything.
Things he is doing and saying:
- mama, dada, bear, baby, ball, fish, uh-oh, yes
- it is amazing how well he understands and listens!!
- when asked what a dog says, woof in his language :)
- loves, loves being outside
- signing milk, more and all done
- giving sweet hugs and open mouth kisses
Stats:
Weight - 19.8 pounds
Height - 29.5 inches
Truitt


2 comments:
He is such a peanut! Love your boys' big, open-mouthed smiles!
he looks a lot like parker in that pic on the bottom
Post a Comment