After breakfast we headed to New Braunfels for Christmas dinner. My mom overdid it as usual and made a wonderful meal. It is always so great to spend time with Omi and Big D, and it was even more special this year. Big D is about to turn 92 and Omi had been in the hospital but was feeling so much better. I love seeing their faces light up when the boys are around!! We have been very fortunate and blessed this year and are so thankful to get to spend the holidays with our families!!
Parker and his Great Grandparents, Omi and Big D And more presents... At almost every family gathering, John takes advantage of other people watching the kiddos and takes a little snooze. I am going to start a scrapbook of all the pics I have like this!!December 25, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Haha, I love the picture of John!!
my favorite is the pic of john sleeping by far!
Post a Comment