Happy Birthday to my almost 5 and 2 year olds!! I love these two more than I could ever have imagined and have so much fun planning their birthdays each year. This one was no exception. I put on my creative hat and even made a wreath out of caution tape!!


Well, I planned and planned for this party and ultimately we ended up with a beautiful day and the kids just loved playing outside. They jumped in the bouncy house, played in the fort, had sword fights with foam swords and chased Hailey!!

After playing outside for a while, the kids were surprised by the Red Power Ranger or Grandpa. Parker was so surprised and not sure what to think. Parker is not a fan of dressed up characters and it took me telling him to listen to the voice for him to finalize realize who it was!! Just so everyone knows, this was all his idea and I did not force him into this at all!!


When each "little" kid arrived, they were given a cloth tool belt with their name on it. There was a "Dig Site" set up and a "Paint Table" where the kids could decorate a car, truck or even a unicorn.


Presents!!
And then it was time for cake. I went to Grimes Bakery, who made Parker's Cars cake, and they were able to put both themes on it. It was also very yummy!! Truitt loved the icing, even getting a little taste before the party :)
February 16, 2013
Happy Birthday to My Sweet Boys
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment