March 3, 2013

Happy 2nd Birthday Truitt

I cannot believe my baby is 2!!  But let me tell you the day he turned 2, he definitely let us know.  Wow, has he become a handful!!  To describe Truitt at 2, I will use the words a mess :)  But I could not imagine our lives without this little cutie.  I just love his sweet snuggles and miss him so much during the day.  Truitt continues to love to do anything and everything his brother does, loves "Mer" or Kramer, loves tractors, trucks and balls.  Even Parker's T-ball coach has commented on his arm!!  He continues to be a VERY picky eater, which stresses me out on a daily basis.  This little boy is fearless, independent and strong willed.  It is amazing what different personalities two children from the same parents can have!!
Homemade whole wheat cookie cake

Loving on Mer




Two Year Stats:
Height - 33 inches
Weight - 23 pounds 10 ounces
I

1 comments:

Kelli said...

Loved reading about what your boys are up to these days!