This past weekend we went to New Braunfels to celebrate my 30th birthday. I have to say there are definitely some emotions about turning 30 that I didn't think I would experience!! However, having a beautiful son, great husband and wonderful family and friends made it all that much easier. On friday Parker and I went to Lisa's for lunch with the Hartmann girls and to meet little man Cameron. Then we went out to dinner at one of our family favorites, Mamas Cafe!!
On Saturday my parents hosted a BBQ pool party. Parker, Makenzie and Jamie loved playing in the pool, but the rest of us thought it was a little too cold!! It was such a gorgeous night and a day I will remeber forever, especially blowing out my candles holding my little man! I couldn't ask for anything more at this moment in my life!!
September 21, 2009
The Big 3-0
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
What a sweet memory of your 30th!
Post a Comment