Today as Parker was running to line up for gymnastics, he tripped and hit his mouth on a low handle on the door. I had only been at work for an hour when I got the phone call. I immediately left and when I got to his classroom, he was eating some goldfish, so I thought it can't be too bad. His upper lip was so swollen it looked like a little bird's beak and he had blood coming from his nose. They said he was such a trooper and didn't even cry very much!! I took him to the dentist again as an emergency visit and he said Parker tore his frenulum (the skin connecting the upper gum to the upper lip). He predicts we will have to remove both of his 2 front teeth, since this is the second fall and then remove the tag of skin that is left. We follow up in 10 days to determine the next step. We were so afraid he wouldn't walk and now he is such a boy!!
May 10, 2010
Another BoBo
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Ouch! Looks painful! Glad he's doing okay :)
Post a Comment