We spent the weekend in New Braunfels to celebrate my mom's 40th birthday!! :) We had a great steak dinner and an excellent banana sour cream cake for dessert. On friday, John, Parker and I hung out while it poured rain and then we had an adult evening of dinner and a movie. Saturday we headed to Sea World with my parents and the Keys. The boys had a blast watching the dolphins, shamu and playing in the water park. I have to say we all did great without a nap, even though I got a little grouchy at times!!
May 16, 2010
Happy Birthday Noni
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
your pics turned out great! i love the one of the boys holding hands!
You are a good daughter ;)
I am so confused. Noni has always been older than me. According to this blog, she is way younger than me.
Post a Comment