The first week with Truitt has definitely been challenging!! Every day is getting better, but sleep deprivation is tough!! This big boy started out eating every 2 - 2.5 hours and by the time he burped, spit up and changed clothes, that meant only about 1-2 hours of sleep for me before the next round started. I don't know what it is about our boys, but they definitely hate to burp and love to spit up. By the end of the week, he was eating about every 2.5 - 3 hours and allowing mommy one stretch of 3 hours of sleep!!!
Parker has been warming up to Truitt slowly but surely. He loves to kiss his feet and get me whatever I need for the baby. At this point, we are still waiting for that cute pic of Parker holding the baby, but I know it will come soon.
March 10, 2011
The First Week
Posted by Vanessa and John at 7:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
He is such a cutie!
Post a Comment