March 31, 2011

One Month Old




I can't believe this first month has gone by so fast!! The lack of sleep probably has a lot to do with it. Truitt is such a sweet, lovable baby and we can't imagine life without him. I could do without the not wanting to sleep and the constant spitting up, but other than that he is very even tempered. Unfortunately there is no sort of schedule yet and we seem to have alternating good and bad nights. Last night he had two 4 hour stretches, so we will be crossing our fingers. I am attempting a dairy free diet for the next 2 weeks to determine if that isn't the issue with nursing and spitting up per my PA Danielle :)
Parker has turned into an awesome big brother and helper to me. He does not seem to mind at all when the baby cries and tells him "It's ok Truitt" in a very sweet voice and kisses his head.

1 comments:

Meredith said...

He's growing up fast! You'll get into a routine soon, I promise! Hope he keeps up the longer stretches at night!