Truitt woke up bright and early to see if Santa had come. When I am at work, I am able to watch the boys on the computer at daycare and often see Truitt playing in a tunnel, so I thought he would enjoy his own at home too. Truitt and Parker have already enjoyed chasing each other thru it.
Parker finally came downstairs around 8:30 to see what Santa brought. I didn't get the super excited expression I was looking for, but I still think I did pretty good. The Scooby Doo Mystery Machine and people were a favorite, as well as the Transformers playdoh set. He was excited to see that Santa enjoyed his cookies and the reindeer enjoyed their food too.
Then we had Christmas with Mimi and Papa and Aunt Julia. After presents we enjoyed a wonderful lunch, even Truitt enjoyed the mac n cheese and mashed potatoes. After Parker ate a good lunch, he then expected more presents. That seemed to be the theme this year, more, more, more!! I am hoping this is just a 3 year old thing and that we are not creating a spoiled brat already!
December 25, 2011
Christmas Day 2011
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment