December 3, 2011

My Baby is 9 Months Old

Truitt continues to bring so much joy to our house. His smile and very wet kisses are the sweetest. I can't believe we will be planning his first birthday so soon!!

This month he had a cold that lasted about 9 days, so the poor thing actually lost weight. He weighed 15 pounds and 14 ounces and was 27 inches long. His favorite food right now is Cheerios. His face already lights up when he sees the box!! I have been introducing some more texture to his diet, but he is not sure about that yet. At times he gags so much that he vomits!! I guess we will just keep trying.


He continues to be sooo busy!! If you turn your head for a second he is in the dog's water, standing at the dishwasher, playing with a night light or crawling under the table. I think we might have a curious climber on our hands this time!!

This is his preferred way to see things these days. He pulls up on everything and can even move from the couch to the coffee table. I have to say one of his favorite things is Parker's shopping cart that he keeps all of his cars in. Truitt loves to stand there, pick up a car, put it in his mouth, throw it on the floor and move on to the next one. The pediatrician asked if he has developed a personality yet, and oh has he. If he is getting into something he is not supposed to be in and we take it away, we are definitely going to get yelled at!!

0 comments: