I love this time of year!! I always say I wish I could keep my Christmas decorations up all year. There are so many fun things to do, and there is never enough time to do them. One of the things we fit in was the Festival of Lights in Galveston with the Millers. We met at The Spot for dinner and then enjoyed the chilly evening outside. The line to buy tickets was sooo long, but the boys kept themselves entertained with a game of tag and practicing "taco tongue" (Thanks Aunt Julia!!!).
By the time we actually made it to the trail, bedtime was not that far off for the little ones. But with all of the lights and people, Truitt and Logan were happy little bundled up babies.
December 11, 2011
Moody Gardens Festival of Lights
Posted by Vanessa and John at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Daniel and Parker look so big in that tongue picture!!
So fun! Hope we can all do some fun stuff next year!
Haha--love the Taco Tongue picture!! I'll definitely have to get Daniel to practice :)
Post a Comment