December 23, 2011

Enjoying the Cold Weather

One chilly night we enjoyed sitting out by the fire pit. We will have to remember the smores next time.



This melts my heart :)

Chris the Monster...Look at that eyebrow!!

All snuggled up

Parker and Truitt got new Columbia jackets from Aunt Debbie and Uncle Brett in Colorado. We love them!!

While in San Antonio, we took a drive over to Windcrest. This is an older neighborhood where the majority of the houses decorate, and one house even had you tune into a radio station to hear the music with their display. This is something I did yearly as a kid and loved sharing it with my boys!!

1 comments:

Kelli said...

I loved driving through Windcrest as a kid! I haven't found any neighborhoods quite like it in the DFW area. So fun that you got to do that with the boys.